• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Panel mount flange for rerouting cables

s0rce

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
495
On many cases now there is a round rubber flange that can be used to route cables from the back back into the inside of the case (ex. to use the esata as an internal sata, etc). I want to add one of these to a mini ITX case for my server.

You can see them for example on the back of the Antec Lanboy air. I was wondering if any one know where to buy these little rubber/plastic things so I could add one to the back panel?

Thanks,
s0rce

edit: they are called: bushings
 
Back
Top