Panduit Mini-com cat5e Jacks ?????

65Kfosta

Weaksauce
Anyone ever used the panduit mini-com cat5e jacks ?

I got some of these today and was wondering if there is a tool to make assembly faster i have never worked with these before anyone know the process ?

Thanks

Yes, they make a couple tools, are these the two piece ones with a gray or red piece that you lace the wires into?

Yeah I love Panduits stuff...I use them for most of my stuff.

They have a little compression tool which makes "snapping" those together easy.
CGJT.JPG

Okay, the tool for that is a bit different. It's the CJT-X.
ncjt-b.jpg

I would call Panduit and see if they might just send you one.

Is one connector easier then another ? im looking for the fastest connector sense im going to have to do a few

I have not used a Panduit jack in years. I use Leviton jacks, with 110 punchdowns. Using the jackrapid tool I can do a jack in a minute tops. With the Panduit jacks, both the new style and old style are rather time consuming. You have to lace the wires, cut them, then use one of their tools to push the two parts together.

I have not used a Panduit jack in years. I use Leviton jacks, with 110 punchdowns. Using the jackrapid tool I can do a jack in a minute tops. With the Panduit jacks, both the new style and old style are rather time consuming. You have to lace the wires, cut them, then use one of their tools to push the two parts together.

I find them about equal in time. I actually got my certification through Leviton and used to use their products a lot, but shifted over to Panduit...I really don't see a difference in them speedwise.

use whatever is familiar. I personally use Leviton or blackbox (rebranded leviton AFAIK) jacks. 110 punchdown FTMFW.

I buy almost everything from Graybar.
I am almost positive the Black Box jacks are rebranded Hubbell not Leviton.
Like others have said, it's all about what you are used to...

Back