• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Paint

st0ne

n00b
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
34
Can anyone suggest what kind of paint I should use to paint some case trim, and possibly the tubes for the corsair h100.

I have a maximus iv extreme so i'm going with a complete black/red theme, red custom braided cables, some ENERMAX MAGMA fans for the h100 in push/pull and one for rear case exhaust.

I'd like to maybe find a red paint that matches and paint the trim around the window of my corsair 650d. I thought about model paint, but since i've never painted or modded a case before i'd like some opinions.
 
don't paint the tubes on your h100. switch them out instead, it's easy. but if you want them a different color, use a Plasti-Dip type product (aka tool dip) ...that's your best bet for coating. some folks use wire loom in the color of their choice. i did both, and wasn't happy, hence my reasoning for suggesting switching out the tubing all together. i'm glad i did.
 
Back
Top