May 3, 2008 #1 D DITC Limp Gawd Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 394 I'm trying to find the highest stable FSB I can run with the vcore set to default or close to it, my vcore is at 1.296 but when running Prime goes to 1.264, is there any way to improve this, make it drop less, on the P5E3?
I'm trying to find the highest stable FSB I can run with the vcore set to default or close to it, my vcore is at 1.296 but when running Prime goes to 1.264, is there any way to improve this, make it drop less, on the P5E3?
May 3, 2008 #2 S SolidBladez Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 6,328 There should be an option called 'CPU Voltage Damper' in the BIOS. That should ease the vdroop a little bit.
There should be an option called 'CPU Voltage Damper' in the BIOS. That should ease the vdroop a little bit.
May 3, 2008 #3 D DITC Limp Gawd Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 394 I had that option on my P5K, but no such thing to be found here... or I'm blind... Hmm Ahh, it's called Load Line Calibration now.
I had that option on my P5K, but no such thing to be found here... or I'm blind... Hmm Ahh, it's called Load Line Calibration now.
May 3, 2008 #4 S SolidBladez Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 6,328 Ah that's right. Forgot they changed it to accommodate the newer CPU's. Linky