• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

p1487_DPPC_DOPC_CHOL

sobe

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
346
Just picked one of these up on my Linux box which has a 2.0ghz Turion. Its worth 1161 points :eek: But it is going to take 8 1/2 days to crunch it so thats only 136ppd :(
 
thats what happens...at least you got a big one....i only have like 2 over 266 points.
 
Yeah -- I'm currently at 75% on one that I picked up on a P4 640 running stock at 3.2GHz. This is my main foldix machine (thanks to U_Mage !!). It has been pretty consistent at 99 minutes per frame -- this will work out to 169ppd once I collect it ! Total processing time on this cpu is very close to 1 week.

Put me in the Conroe queue ! (That's sort of like "Put me in the game, Coach") I'm ready to upgrade my farm.... just waiting for the silicon salesmen :p

8607
 
drizzt81 said:
Why does that sound like you're waiting for your drug dealer?
Hah ! Let me count the ways.... 1) I can't think about much else right now... 2) I'd pay more to have it today... 3) I don't plan on talking to ANYone for awhile after I get it.. !

Yep, pretty much waitin' on my silicon dealer (hops from foot to foot)..... :confused:

8607
 
RPhArrow said:
Hah ! Let me count the ways.... 1) I can't think about much else right now... 2) I'd pay more to have it today... 3) I don't plan on talking to ANYone for awhile after I get it.. !

Yep, pretty much waitin' on my silicon dealer (hops from foot to foot)..... :confused:

8607
very good points. I am addicted too, it appears.
 
Back
Top