P.T. (Silent Hills) Recomp

Armenius

Extremely [H]
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
54,638
Given blessing by Hideo Kojima, it runs natively on PC with a Vulkan renderer. The first person horror proof of concept only released on PlayStation 4 for a limited time has now been resurrected and preserved by the community.

https://github.com/LoreanXavier/pt-pc

You need your own copy of the decrypted game files, as is usual for these releases to avoid legal issues.


View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ewsGwfpyLXY
 
I'll forever be disappointed by what this could have been. I've been hoping Kojima would have just did the game on his own (ideally with Reedus still) under a different name or something just to spite Konami.

I like to think OD will be what PT was going to be (or at least along the same lines). With that said, I haven't really been following OD development, just knew that it's a 'horror' title.
 
I'll forever be disappointed by what this could have been. I've been hoping Kojima would have just did the game on his own (ideally with Reedus still) under a different name or something just to spite Konami.
Unfortunately, Guillermo Del Toro recently said in an interview; that he is no longer interested in being a creative lead on a video game.
 
Back
Top