Overseas hasle

Kaash

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
237
I'm saving up to buy the Onkyo THX home theater HT-S990THX but the wee lil problem is that i'll be living in Misawa Japan. went to onkyo asia / oceania website and they dont carry that model there. was wondering if anyone that surf these pages lives overseas IE japan / korea and purchase such a heavy 1 box item how they got it shiped to their address..mine will be an APO AP addy though.
 
I ordered my logitech z-680s when I was overseas in Korea and they showed up just fine. I'm still using them today and they still sound great. By the way, here is a website that has a great list of online stores that will ship to APO/FPO addresses.

http://www.shopapofpo.com
 
No problem. I got that website from someone online when I headed over to Korea I'm glad I could pass it along to someone who could use it. Enjoy.
 
Back
Top