• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Overclocking the S23A700D

JaXter

n00b
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
36
Hey guys,

I was curious about overclocking my Samsung S23A700D ("with a custom driver?")
I read on the overclock forum that someone managed to overclock it to 125hz.

1st: Does this affect legal issues?

2nd: As far as i know, from what i read before. This does not damage the monitor as there have been no reports about it yet?

3rd: Has anyone on this forum already tried it or can give me tips on how to do it.

In advance, thanks.
 
Yeah, but i mean if its possible to go even higher etc. that is my question ;)
 
Should be fine. I've over clocked some monitors and if it couldn't display it, it didn't have any bad lasting effects. Its nice to overclock your monitor to try and get the best out of it.
 
Back
Top