C McCarter
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 183
Hi
I have a Silverstone TJ01 Case and my rig is listed in my sig. The problem I am having is that my cpu is running at around 45-50C with no load and can get up to 65C while gaming. My case temps are in the high 50's with Hard drives around 45C. I have an Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 on my cpu with AS 5 thermal compound and stock cooling on my GPU. I have one 80mm Fan in the back, two 60mm fans for intake on the front (stock) and I have created two side fans in the case by drilling out the holes. those two fans are 120mm (blowing on the GPU) and due to space a 92mm for the cpu. The temps are generally not too bad cpu mid 30s and gpu 50s when my room is cooler, and no air conditioning is not an option. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to bring down these temps short of taking the side panel off or buying a new case. Thanks
Colin
I have a Silverstone TJ01 Case and my rig is listed in my sig. The problem I am having is that my cpu is running at around 45-50C with no load and can get up to 65C while gaming. My case temps are in the high 50's with Hard drives around 45C. I have an Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 on my cpu with AS 5 thermal compound and stock cooling on my GPU. I have one 80mm Fan in the back, two 60mm fans for intake on the front (stock) and I have created two side fans in the case by drilling out the holes. those two fans are 120mm (blowing on the GPU) and due to space a 92mm for the cpu. The temps are generally not too bad cpu mid 30s and gpu 50s when my room is cooler, and no air conditioning is not an option. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to bring down these temps short of taking the side panel off or buying a new case. Thanks
Colin