Outlook Toolbar customization

jratzo

Limp Gawd
We have created a button in outlook next to the Help drop down. We want to push this out to the entire company but cant find where this is in the registry. Does anyone know or have any ideas?

Thanks

We're going to need more info than that. Chances are, it isn't a setting in the registry either. Typically for these things, it should be done on the master image, and then deployed to everyone that way, depending on the size of the company, and if you are rolling out new machines.

What kind of info do you need? We aren't rolling out new pc's or new images. How about for a citrix server since these options are user based. If we set it on the default user that should work but then what about people who already have their profiles on the server? Company is around 200 people spread out over 4 sites.

I guess I thought it would have been obvious to mention what version of Outlook you are using. I'm not too familiar with configuring a Citrix Server, but that should make the "rollout" easier.

Sorry I guess because we are using 3 different versions of outlook i forgot to mention it. Brain fart i guess. Mostly 2003 and 2007 though

Back