• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OT:Does anyone else find it funny...

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
That one of our near and dear mod's....

( i wont mention any names for the sake of not putting he/she/it on the spot)

can only check the forums out at night...

while sitting on the pot...



That is until wifey finds out and b7's the computer from the bathroom :D
 
KodiakStar said:
That one of our near and dear mod's....

( i wont mention any names for the sake of not putting he/she/it on the spot)

can only check the forums out at night...

while sitting on the pot...



That is until wifey finds out and b7's the computer from the bathroom :D

I check the forums on the pot too..............oh wait we talking about me?
 
And what ever happened to Dr.K?

I'm guessing he/she/it has a child of its own to take care of...besides us!

 
When was this all laid out? I must have missed that thread.

Since we only have one active mod in this forum, it's kinda obvious who it is. ;)
 
Mayhem33 said:
And what ever happened to Dr.K?

I'm guessing he/she/it has a child of its own to take care of...besides us!



THe good doctor was in earlier today.
 
Does anyone else find it funny...

that this thread isn't locked yet :p

 
KodiakStar said:
That one of our near and dear mod's....

( i wont mention any names for the sake of not putting he/she/it on the spot)

can only check the forums out at night...

while sitting on the pot...



That is until wifey finds out and b7's the computer from the bathroom :D


:confused:
 
It is not a matter of can't rather than a matter of doesn't. I like you guys, but hanging out with my wife and daughter takes priority when I get home... :)
 
Back
Top