• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OSD?

Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
671
Is there a program that plays nice with msi afterburner?
I'd like to put highest temp (of cores) and usage onscreen. I don't have any monitoring software at this point (have only had a few hours on desktop).

I still have to pin down an OC (using auto at 4.2 right now).
 
If you like Windows 7 gadgets, Core Temp has a nice one. The only thing it doesn't do is GPU usage/temp. It's pretty configurable as well with TJmax/Delta options.
 
Not sure that will work. Msi puts temp, usage, and fps in the OSD in the top corner of my games. So I'm looking for a program to put it in games.
 
OH, you mean a full overlay screen... Sorry, misunderstood. I'm pretty sure Rivatuner does that.
 
The main problem usually is that when doing an OSD, you can rarely ever get 2 separate ones to work together. Would be interesting to know of 2 that actually do...
 
Well I see no issue with msi. IIRC you can adjust where it overlays on the screen. So if the other doesn't, then I can move msi.

I just noticed sometimes I have 60 and change fps with 75% gpu usage. Im guessing it's the 2500k holding me back. But could be code/drivers. It will just help me dial in my pc.

Yet sometimes I have 80 or 125+ (very sexy with 120hz monitor) with 99% gpu. Be nice to know whats going on without a second monitor.
 
Back
Top