• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Optic out Titanium pro.

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
Been debating getting rid of my Titanium pro since I am using the optic digital out to my Zero DAC. Am I getting any benefit to using the Titanium like X-fi etc? Wasn't sure if this carried through the digital out or not. I had picked up this card because of a problem with the onboard digital out and vista but thinking the issue might be gone with win7. Before I ditch it I want to make sure I am getting no benefit out of it.
 
Back
Top