Onslaught

Alyosha

[H]ard|Gawd
A tower defense game with some fun features. Put turrets close together, power them all the way up and they combo off of each other. Its a continual work in progress, the guy making it is always adding new stuff. It took me a while to get into it but there's more to it than meets the eye.

http://onslaught.playr.co.uk/

Glad you liked it. A new version with a new turret was just released yesterday. I think its better than the last few weapons he made.

Comboly....i cant even figure out what it does, i like the railguns though. I beat my old record on a harder map to!

yea.jpg

If you read the blog he explains how to use it a few posts ago. It stands for combo only and, when used right, will "suck" all the turrets in combo into one turret which only fire's that combo's weapon. Its tricky to get to work but neat when you do.

Presently pushing 4,600 kills on Medium on the Lyne map. The end is nigh, though...the constant barrage of nukes has crept to the middle of the map and I can't get any more nukes to fit without throwing off some combos.

My one complaint about this game is how the combonly towers work...or rather don't. They seem terribly inconsistent, and I gave up using them after having to sell several at a loss because it picked the wrong combo and started throwing mines about rather than firing nukes.

Back