One-Year Subscription To PC Magazine

Originally posted by psychoace
you couldn't pay me enough to want that magazine

There are valuable parts of information in all computer mags. MaximumPC is by far the best of course. But this magazine sub is free so what are you complaining about lol. I have a subscription to PC Mag and about 20 other computer/gaming mags and PC Mag has few good articles usually every issue.

lol PC mag is edited by a bunch of dumbfucks, they called a NF7-S a NFS-7, what idiots. lol

I signed up a few months ago and never got one, hell I'll try again!

lol PC mag is edited by a bunch of dumbfucks, they called a NF7-S a NFS-7, what idiots. lol

If your that precise. It's "laughing out loud" not "lol". (dumbfuck).

You really shouldn't be reading PCMag for info on motherboards. Printers, pre-builts etc is what they've always done, and they do an okish job at it. Not great, but it's a mass market oriented publication, what do you really expect?

newegg needs to start a magazine... that or hardocp, and newegg needs to get an ad like tigerdircrap. that would kill.

Originally posted by mpcamer1220
newegg needs to start a magazine... that or hardocp, and newegg needs to get an ad like tigerdircrap. that would kill.

What kind of Computer magazine would newegg have lol? Just cause they sell hardware doesn't mean they know anything about it.

You mean like a shopping catalog? Yea that would be cool. It takes ALOT of work to put out a full magazine every month. And i'm sure alot of money also.

I hope this mag comes....Does any1 have any sites for Free Maxium PC....My free sub. will run out here soon. I know I could just buy a sub. but I'm a cheap bastard like the rest of you.

Also looking for some another free pc mags!!!!

I bought a sub to MaximumPC back last fall for like $4.99. I havn't seen any free MaximumPC offers and i keep up to date on the free mags subs.

Originally posted by zoltan
If your that precise. It's "laughing out loud" not "lol". (dumbfuck).

watch it there buddy, there is nothing wrong with saying lol, since a common internet saying. but a national magazine mising the fact that they had a typo on the model number of the product in review is a little bit different.

how is he a dumbfuck for not typing out "laughing out loud" anyway, if anything, that just makes him lazy.

If you think about it, everyone on the internet is lazy one way or other anyways.

Thanks for the deal burningrave. Not really a magazine I fancy, but I need stuff to read.

Back