With my headphones on I hear a constant crackling/buzzing noise. When I move the mouse it makes some electronic noise I can't even use my headphones it is so bad! I can still hear it with speakers too.
It is the ASUS Supreme FX II... it is basically like an external PCIe sound card so I don't know why I'm hearing this noise.
Is there anything I can do to diminish it?
EDIT: Already found the problem! I have a Plantronics headphone/speaker switch. The speakers connect to the PC and my PS3.
The PS3 is introducing noise somehow. It completely stops when I unplug the PS3's sound cable or the line in cable on the switch. I don't know how that would make more noise when I move the mouse... strange.
It is the ASUS Supreme FX II... it is basically like an external PCIe sound card so I don't know why I'm hearing this noise.
Is there anything I can do to diminish it?
EDIT: Already found the problem! I have a Plantronics headphone/speaker switch. The speakers connect to the PC and my PS3.
The PS3 is introducing noise somehow. It completely stops when I unplug the PS3's sound cable or the line in cable on the switch. I don't know how that would make more noise when I move the mouse... strange.