OMG T3 is schizer

[Neural Interface]

Limp Gawd
OMFG terminator3: war of the machines is crap, the single player is the exact same as multiplayer only its the AI rather than other people and thats it WTF????

Its like the smallest peice of crap evearrr made:(

LOL, I was SOOOO close to buying that game a few weeks ago. Then I asked aroud here and found out that it sucked so I saved my $$$$

That games is a Battlefield 1942 "Mod" ... as son as you start the game you simply know that it's the same engine ...

PS : guess what SinglePlayer is like in BF1942 ;)

It's the shitiest of the shitest. This is one of the worst movie tie-in games ever.

There is no way that they could make a good game out of the movie. Too gay

shoulda read the "great shooter shootout" from pcgamer.

gave it no stars out of five with the caption "you see now why we cry"

yea that previous terminator game was lameass as well (dawn of fate i think it was called?)

repetitive gameplay, suck ass story, and the main character had an afro and wore a headband... wtf?!

I have yet to see a decent terminator game..

Though robocop vs. terminator back in the sega genesis days was not a bad play.

It's like Desert Combat only with out the desert combat... and the fun.

Hey what do you know, the game is exactly like the movie :D

They should have stopped at T2

Originally posted by sethmo
Hey what do you know, the game is exactly like the movie :D

They should have stopped at T2
Bah, I rather enjoyed the third incarnation especially since I live in LA and it was fun spotting out all of the places I could recognize (our governor spent money out of his own pocket to avoid filming in Canada, yaY~!). Also the little vet building that got all smashed and blowed up was filmed about four blocks from my house in front of a Vons store :cool:

Originally posted by Griffen
yea that previous terminator game was lameass as well (dawn of fate i think it was called?)

repetitive gameplay, suck ass story, and the main character had an afro and wore a headband... wtf?!

I have yet to see a decent terminator game..

Though robocop vs. terminator back in the sega genesis days was not a bad play.

yeah I liked Robo V Term.

There was also an arcade game around the time of T2. It was an FPS and was pretty good. 2 player, with the guns mounted to the stand that just swiveled. (There is a similar game now where you are in a helicopter and fly around and shoot people)
Anyway, it was the first of its kind as far as I knew, and I enjoyed it alot.

Originally posted by ScubaSteve
yeah I liked Robo V Term.

There was also an arcade game around the time of T2. It was an FPS and was pretty good. 2 player, with the guns mounted to the stand that just swiveled. (There is a similar game now where you are in a helicopter and fly around and shoot people)
Anyway, it was the first of its kind as far as I knew, and I enjoyed it alot.

The T2 shoot'em'up game was a clone of Operation Wolf, among others. It wasn't even close to the first of it's kind. It was a kick ass game, though.

I've always been a big fan of the Terminator franchise, and the T3 game isn't that bad to me. Hopefully it has some mod potential for the small amount of fans to make the game that it should have been! BF42 clone it is. Yes, it definitely has its downfalls, but I still like it. Although I usually like games that the majority of others don't (like Unreal 2).

The only Terminator game I like was Skynet for DOS, though the single player was a yawner the multiplayer was fun.

Originally posted by Yiffy
The only Terminator game I like was Skynet for DOS, though the single player was a yawner the multiplayer was fun.

DOS had multiplayer?

who knew! ;)

oh yea skynet, I forgot about that game. Yea I had that for windows a long time ago and it turned out to be a pretty decent game. That was quite a bit before half life i think?

I liked how you could drive vehicles, and the ending where you got to fly one of the HK things was pretty sweet. A pretty innovative game for back in it's day.

Back