Official YURT Design Thread (Development Discussion ONLY)

This isn't exactly the same thing, but it works for me. It creates a box that scrolls and keeps the data in it, and places the header over that. This only works in Firefox; I haven't found a way that works with IE and firefox. You'll need to put <th> tags around the <tr> tags with the header class, rather than <tbody> around the whole table. Then add this code:
Code:
<style type="text/css">
table.scrollable{
	margin-right:16px !important;
}
table.scrollable tr.header{
	position:relative;
}
table.scrollable tbody{
	height:600px !important;
	margin-right: 16px;
	overflow:auto;
}
</style>
<!--[if IE]>
<style type="text/css">
table.scrollable tbody{
  height: auto !important;
}
</style>
<![endif]-->
The first bit sets up scrolling, then the second bit turns it off for IE, since it breaks horribly. Hint: I asked for the body to be 600 pixels tall, not the rows! :rolleyes:

 
I've fixed the problem with "by frequency range" reports on machines that have no work done yet.
 
This is a big feature request. It's all in the reporting module, but requires some interactive coding.

For me, once a bunch of the data is consolidated it becomes less useful. How I end up using YURT is pulling up two machine reports and then comparing the PPD for like WUs. So example I go find a dual core AMD box (one of the roo's usually) and compare it to my Fold1 and Janene (my two dual core boxes).

So, the report I would like to see is a machine list where you can check two or three or so machines. The report would have a row for each type of WU (991, 992, 2500, etc.) and a columns for each machine that contain # of WU's and PPD.

It would be nice to add points per day per gigahertz also.

Anyone else do this kind of comparison?
 
mikeki said:
Anyone else do this kind of comparison?
That shouldn't be too hard. I'll see if I can look into it this weekend.

I finally claned-up the AMD/Intel protein rate report; the two blank lines at the top are gone.
 
Back
Top