• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Off topic, but need advice.

SuperCell

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
314
I ordered $500 of computer parts from Newegg. According to the UPS tracking #, is says the package was delivered today at 1:30pm. I get home from work today at 5:00 and there's no package.

This isn't the greatest neighborhood, and I'm very worried someone might have ripped it off while I was at work.

Am I really out the $500?

Is there anything I can do?
 
Call the UPS ASAP. Tell them there is no package and they should immediately call the driver.

Happened to me in the past and I had the driver call me back to apologize.
 
Back
Top