• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Odd OC problem with GTA:VC

JAK

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
68
Hi. I purchased a legit versoin of Grand theft auto vice city the other day. After playing it for a very short amount of time, my computer reboots itself. The only way to fix it is if I lower my processor back down to stock speeds. None of my other games have this problem and I was wondring if anyone knew how to fix it so that I do not have to lower my processor to play it every time.
 
Hi. My temps never break 55C. I don't have this problem with any other games. I just lowered my processor down to stock speeds, and my computer still rebooted. I haven't been able to play it for more than 1 minute regardless of if my processor is OCd or not.
 
Back
Top