I'm not quite sure which forum this should go into; so I hope i'm ok here. If i'm not, mods please move.
Everytime I lock my computer my mouse gets suck in the corner of the screen. While this issue isn't all that dire; I would still like to fix it.
From what I've been told it has something to do with having two pointing devices installed. However the only devices I have installed are my MS Wireless Desktop Elite (mouse/keyboard combo). The keyboard does have a tilt scroll wheel on it and I am unsure if this is an issue or not.
My last driver upgrade I installed the new intelipoint and intelitype software. Does anyone know if I should uninstall the intelipoint software as the keyboard bundle has a different driver it uses for the mouse?
Any thoughts on this problem would be geat. I'm also running dual displays (2x 19" CRT) on a Nvidia 6600GT 128mb. I don't know if that is needed or not. They are running in single mode so the taskbar is stretched accross both desktops. Thus making 1 virtual display.
Again Thanks for you time!
Everytime I lock my computer my mouse gets suck in the corner of the screen. While this issue isn't all that dire; I would still like to fix it.
From what I've been told it has something to do with having two pointing devices installed. However the only devices I have installed are my MS Wireless Desktop Elite (mouse/keyboard combo). The keyboard does have a tilt scroll wheel on it and I am unsure if this is an issue or not.
My last driver upgrade I installed the new intelipoint and intelitype software. Does anyone know if I should uninstall the intelipoint software as the keyboard bundle has a different driver it uses for the mouse?
Any thoughts on this problem would be geat. I'm also running dual displays (2x 19" CRT) on a Nvidia 6600GT 128mb. I don't know if that is needed or not. They are running in single mode so the taskbar is stretched accross both desktops. Thus making 1 virtual display.
Again Thanks for you time!