Odd Firefox issue

Kil4Thril

2[H]4U
On the latest version of FF (I'm at 2.0.0.11), when I click a link or sometimes a favorites shortcut, I get a "Can't find Server" error. A simple refresh or "try again" brings it up every time. I reformatted my Mom's machine yesterday, and reloaded everything from my house- hers did it, too. Is this a FF problem, or something in my router? This just started a few days ago, so I guess it could be a FF problem.

I've had a few of those errors too and I havent upgraded anything for awhile.
I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.9 in a Sandbox fyi.
I put it down to one of those things that happens every so often.

I have also been having random issues with Firefox lately. Random crashing, not showing some content properly etc. They are going downhill from the last 2 updates. :(

I put it down to internet randomness as they are so infrequent and I do browse the web a lot.
Have either of you been using the web more than your average recently?
If so, that can explain why it has happened more.

I put it down to internet randomness as they are so infrequent and I do browse the web a lot.
Have either of you been using the web more than your average recently?
If so, that can explain why it has happened more.

Nah... been using it less lately. I'm going to try reformatting this PC as there has been tons of junk software I tested on here. Maybe that's the issue.

Nah... been using it less lately. I'm going to try reformatting this PC as there has been tons of junk software I tested on here. Maybe that's the issue.

It doesn't help at all. I think it is something changed in either an extension that we're all using, or FF itself.

Back