Periodically, when my EF with 3 U2410s experiences one of the flashing, *SOD, curtain or DP link failure issues, I pull up the OC and see that my screen resolution per monitor has changed from 1920x1200 to 1920x1050. Other times I see that my clock rates have increased by 25-50 MHz. Resetting to the original values used to fix the problem, that is, until I installed the latest 10.3b drivers... and now I cannot access my 3rd display at all.
So, what I am seeing by reading thru all the various threads describing some or the same problems I experience is that everyone is trying:
1. drivers
2. clocking/voltage adjustment
3. profile modifications
4. DP-to-DVI active adapter
FWIW I am working a trouble ticket with Sapphire, but still have no definitive fix.
My 3x1 EF worked relatively fine until the latest driver checkout and now I cannot access my DP connected monitor at all.
An uninstall/clean sweep/reinstall is my next option, but I am not confident it will work.
*followup*
The only issue I am having with my 5870 driving the 3 U2410s is that now I have updated to the latest drivers I am experiencing the same DP link failed messages that others are getting. I see some are bypassing this issue by using one of the Dell or HP DP to DVI active adapters. Drivers, BIOS, and now threads on adjusting the CCC profile to clear some of this up. For the record, I do not (yet) have one of the DP to DVI adapters as they cost another $100 roughly and I'm having second thoughts about throwing more money into something that is advertised as already working.
-Grrrrr!
So, what I am seeing by reading thru all the various threads describing some or the same problems I experience is that everyone is trying:
1. drivers
2. clocking/voltage adjustment
3. profile modifications
4. DP-to-DVI active adapter
FWIW I am working a trouble ticket with Sapphire, but still have no definitive fix.
My 3x1 EF worked relatively fine until the latest driver checkout and now I cannot access my DP connected monitor at all.
An uninstall/clean sweep/reinstall is my next option, but I am not confident it will work.
*followup*
The only issue I am having with my 5870 driving the 3 U2410s is that now I have updated to the latest drivers I am experiencing the same DP link failed messages that others are getting. I see some are bypassing this issue by using one of the Dell or HP DP to DVI active adapters. Drivers, BIOS, and now threads on adjusting the CCC profile to clear some of this up. For the record, I do not (yet) have one of the DP to DVI adapters as they cost another $100 roughly and I'm having second thoughts about throwing more money into something that is advertised as already working.
-Grrrrr!