white_dove
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 198
I have my first SSD since 3 days, but after i asked some people, they said the benchmark values are really low.
What can i do ? I am on AHCI, no IDE/ SATA
Please give me some tips for SSD maintenance. I already disabled indexing searching, defragment, and about superfecth i don't know. Some people say disable it, others say, leave it alone.
What do i have to take care of ? Is it a good idea to move the Mozilla cache to HDD ? What about the pagefile ?
Please help me.
Thanks in advance
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/asssdj.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/attow.jpg/
What can i do ? I am on AHCI, no IDE/ SATA
Please give me some tips for SSD maintenance. I already disabled indexing searching, defragment, and about superfecth i don't know. Some people say disable it, others say, leave it alone.
What do i have to take care of ? Is it a good idea to move the Mozilla cache to HDD ? What about the pagefile ?
Please help me.
Thanks in advance
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/asssdj.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/attow.jpg/