obama bringing down the internet

oROEchimaru

Supreme [H]ardness
i work for a helpdesk... that services several states from each region...

everyone is having packetloss and slow internet performance.

OBAMMAAAAAAA

i watched the whole thing on TV and was on the computer at the same time... I didn't have any loss of internet speed.

i think the issue is with intensive internet apps... such as remote hosting apps like citrix..

there is heavy packetloss and higher ping times today... using hosted apps escalates the issue

I lost connection on four different media sources.

it was slow for a little while, but was able to stream it live without a hitch and work all at the same time!

The new broadband stimulus package looks enticing for several ISPs should benefit the end user.

an email was sent out, telling all users to only use cspan. They were using one stream for like three computers, needless to say people used their own media sources, and almost brought down our entire network.

It's very exorbitant the way Americans spend so much money on the inauguration of a new president. They could learn a lot from Canada in that regard. We don't put them up on such a high pedestal as they do and waste so much money on pomp and pageantry. It annoys me to see so much money put to waste that could be used in a much better manner. They are going the way of the Roman Empire.

It's very exorbitant the way Americans spend so much money on the inauguration of a new president. They could learn a lot from Canada in that regard. We don't put them up on such a high pedestal as they do and waste so much money on pomp and pageantry. It annoys me to see so much money put to waste that could be used in a much better manner. They are going the way of the Roman Empire.

yeah how dare us put all that money back into a struggling economy. my god the nerve of us americans!

/end

Who cares. I'm glad the whole world watch my boy became the President. Finally, we got a President who thinks with his logic, not with his gut feelings.

yeah how dare us put all that money back into a struggling economy. my god the nerve of us americans!

/end

I'm talking about the 150mil spent for the inauguration ceremonies and nothing else. How does that help the economy?

I'm talking about the 150mil spent for the inauguration ceremonies and nothing else. How does that help the economy?

Where do you think that money went?

Hint, to pay some one or some company, it doesn't just go into a furnace or blackhole never to be spent again.

I lost connection on four different media sources.

Same here Ockie, At our office we have a 15meg Comcast Fiber Connection and it was slower then all hell :eek:
This was a speed test i did when i was losing connection

*Edit* Cant get picture to post...
Basically 4meg down....

Back