• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NZXT Tempest 410 PC Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Need a new case? The crew at Pro-Clockers say that the NZXT Tempest 410 case is definitely one to have on your short list.

NZXT's Tempest 410. If it's a windstorm you're looking for, I think I have found one for you. It is a rather unassuming case, solid black, harsh lines, with dark mesh grills covering dark dust filters. The only thing that brings any sort of color to the case is the sliver of blue from the USB 3.0 port. Even it's fans, while the blades are white, aren't equipped with any colored LEDs.
 
It really looked cheap and plasticy, then I saw the price. I guess it's good value.
 
Back
Top