• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NZXT Source 210 Elite

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The crew at ThinkComputers says that, if you are in the market for a no-frills budget mid-tower case, the NZXT Source 210 Elite would be a great choice. Here's a quote from the review:

Today we’ll be looking at the Source 210 Elite, which features a tool-free drive installation, cable management, and plenty of cooling options. Both versions of the Source 210 can be found in both white and black, but read on further to get a look into the Elite black model.
 
Steve, seriously, can we stop linking to ThinkComputers until they turn off those fucking auto play adds. I know adds are important, and I support the websites I go to by not using adblocking software, but those are too much.
 
Back
Top