Now i'm getting T'ed off with my Computer.....

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
I just built my FX55, using 2x6800ultra's, 2GB ram, asus a8n-sli board, and im having nothing but trouble with everything. Even while NOT overclocking my mouse locks up, the computer is so unstable that the 3200 dollars I have in it makes me want to freak out. I've spent the last 2 weeks playing in the bios, reformating, etc..... and I cant seem to enjoy what I bought. Im thinking its the motherboard now, so Im going to try to buy the DFI one maybe, and see what happens. Just thought I would share this with you.
 
newls1 said:
I just built my FX55, using 2x6800ultra's, 2GB ram, asus a8n-sli board, and im having nothing but trouble with everything. Even while NOT overclocking my mouse locks up, the computer is so unstable that the 3200 dollars I have in it makes me want to freak out. I've spent the last 2 weeks playing in the bios, reformating, etc..... and I cant seem to enjoy what I bought. Im thinking its the motherboard now, so Im going to try to buy the DFI one maybe, and see what happens. Just thought I would share this with you.

i feel you... i know exactly what's like to buy a EXPENSIVE computer

only to assemble it and have problems

nothings impossible..

if it's unstable.. it could be the powersupply.. if i were you i would have bought a OCZ/Fortron

powersupply is #1 reason for high end systems to have major stabability issues
 
misterlin said:
i feel you... i know exactly what's like to buy a EXPENSIVE computer

only to assemble it and have problems

nothings impossible..

if it's unstable.. it could be the powersupply.. if i were you i would have bought a OCZ/Fortron

powersupply is #1 reason for high end systems to have major stabability issues

Well, It better not be the PSU I have the PCP&C 510SLI
 
Back
Top