Note 9 International version is not Trade-in eligible

MelonSplitter

[H]ard|Gawd
Just a heads up. You won't be able to trade in your "international" version of your Note 9 to Samsung through their online trade in program. Only US version is eligible. SMH. Someone please tell me where I can trade in my att unlocked Note 9 for $600. That's what Samsung is giving for the US version. IDK what the difference is.

Last edited:
I don't know any place that would give you $600 anymore. I have been looking at some on Swappa, and mint open box ones are going for less than $500.

I went to BB today and pre ordered the Note 10 Plus . They said I can trade my Note 9 in for a $600 BB gift card. I paid $1188.23 with my BB credit card. Now get this. They also said when my phone comes in do not open it, then return it. Then buy it again using the $600 gift card. So the total price for my phone would be $588.23. I asked if BB discourages employees from telling their customers this because your not using the gift card on BB merchandise, she said no because you are still buying product from them. I kid you not. She was also one of the managers in the mobile phone dept.

I picked up my new Note 10 Friday and yes, they accepted my trade in. They didn't even question it. I gotta say, I love my new phone. Plus they gave me a swag bag with a bunch of branded Samsung stuff like sunglasses, water bottle and pens. Pretty cool bag too. I'll post some pics later. Gotta love Best Buy!

Back