a

• Thread starter Deleted member 104402
  • Start date
my norton av subscription is going to expire soon. should i let it expire and try something else, like nod32?

Yes, definitely. Norton is a memory hog and there are plenty of AV software that are superior to Norton, such as NOD32. The only good antivirus software Symantec has to offer is Symantec Antivirus (corporate version of Norton)

There is no doubt you should let it expire, i had computer that were crap running norton. After switching them to Karperscky or how ever you spell it which is free, the run smooth like butter.

definately switch! i used norton until i started getting some major problems with their shoddy software. switched to nod32 and wow what a difference! i have not tried kapersky (stupid spelling) but i did try mcafee and thought it was very half-assed.

I shook off the Norton monkey on my back several years ago. THe software just kept getting more bloated every year. Switched to NOD32 and never looked back.

Let it expire and die and take it off of your computer. :cool:

It would be wise to switch to NOD32, even if you had just renewed your Norton subscription :cool:

Back