Feb 12, 2007 #1 C CorpX Limp Gawd Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 285 I recently got some icemat siberia earphones and I cant try to figure out why one cord is longer than the other? Am I supposed to wear them over the back or something?
I recently got some icemat siberia earphones and I cant try to figure out why one cord is longer than the other? Am I supposed to wear them over the back or something?
Feb 12, 2007 #2 E evenfall928 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 271 Yep. The longer cord is meant to go around the back of your head.
Feb 12, 2007 #3 S spotdog14 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 1,297 evenfall928 said: Yep. The longer cord is meant to go around the back of your head. Click to expand... that is the most retarded thing i have ever seen.
evenfall928 said: Yep. The longer cord is meant to go around the back of your head. Click to expand... that is the most retarded thing i have ever seen.
Feb 12, 2007 #4 T towert7 2[H]4U Joined Dec 18, 2003 Messages 2,930 Wow, I've heard of this being done, but never at that much of an extreme. Looks like you could wrap it around you head three times just to take up the slack.............
Wow, I've heard of this being done, but never at that much of an extreme. Looks like you could wrap it around you head three times just to take up the slack.............