Non bluetooth wireless headset options?

Maddnotez

Limp Gawd
Does this product exist?

I work at home, the supplies work PC is garbage and there is no bluetooth.

Is there a wireless headset out there that connects with some type of dock station or a way to connect without bluetooth?

Do you need headphones or a headset with a mic? I've had wirelesd headphones that were just something FM, but I haven't seen a headset. Maybe something from pro audio though.

I used to use a Logitech headset that used a USB dongle to establish the wireless connection. It was a while ago and I'd hate to repeat the experience.

I used to use a Logitech headset that used a USB dongle to establish the wireless connection. It was a while ago and I'd hate to repeat the experience.
ill keep searching, I would not mind. Honestly anything that works wirelessly without needing wifi

If you already have an bluetooth headset around a $10 or so bluetooth to usb adapter/dongle should do the trick

Sony and other consumer electronics companies used to make wireless headphones for people to use on their TV's, used a box with that transmitted the audio to the headphones.
TV was hooked to the box via RCA cables.
You could get a bluetooth dongle and some bluetooth headphones, or some wireless headphones that come with a wireless dongle like these Logitech's
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/pro...less-bluetooth-gaming-headset.981-001049.html

The pink and white ones are on sale for $30, black ones are $50.
I bought my dad the black ones last year (or earlier this year, can't remember) and they sound fantastic.
These are dual wireless, Bluetooth and Lightspeed Wireless so can use them with the dongle on a PC or connect to your phone or other device via Bluetooth.
It's got an integrated mic so you can talk with these.
1669855586956.png

Last edited:
Back