NO OCZ Recall

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
2FA
Joined
May 18, 1997
Messages
58,536
Yesterday we noted that Zip Zoom Fly had informed customers that some of the OCZ power supplies it sells had been recalled. Alex Mei with OCZ got in touch with [H] this morning from Cebit and informed us that there was no recall but rather confusion.

I just talked to Ryan Edwards and confirmed there is no recall for any PSU's. There is a standard EOL on the EliteXStream because we are introducing some new products that are more efficient (Z-Series). I think there has been some confusion on the ZZF side or it could have come from our sales side, we have a new rep on the account, and EOL may have been confused with "recall."

So there is no recall, we are replacing the EXS line with the more efficient Z-Line which we are debuting here at Cebit.

EOL = End Of Life.

Discussion
 
Leave it up to ZZF to screw things up!:rolleyes: God I hate them, they are one of the worst etailers
 
Back
Top