I have no volume control on my keyboard. I thought maybe my keyboard was bad so I bought a G15 and I still have no keyboard controls. I have uninstalled and re installed the G15 but still no luck. If one knows how to fix this that would be great.
Like the keyboard has volume controls and they are not working? Or you want software to enable you to use the Function keys on the keyboard to control volume? Or you have volume controls on your keyboard and the software isn't working?
If software isn't working, try seeing if there is a control panel for it or under control panel go under keyboard settings and see if the option is snugged away in there. Otherwise that little volume control thing in the lower right hand corner of the screen might have the option in there.Windows usually has default drivers that work just fine. With most brands of keyboards that i've tried.
I'm pretty sure that is a driver problem but I can't seem to get it figured out. I have a volume control button on the keyboard but its not working. Actully none of the shortcuts are working on the keyboard. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck, I think maybe there is something wrong with the registry not sure. The reason I think it is a driver problem is that when I load Vista I have volume control but still nothing in XP.
Is it poss. that the audio drivers could cause a problem.