No Audio?

aliensRreal

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
166
Earlier today I opened iTunes, but got an error stating there was a problem with my sound configuration. I checked device manager, nothing was the problem, so I rebooted. On reboot, the device manager showed my sound card as a problem. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but the prior drivers wouldn't uninstall. I let the computer sit for 20 minutes and nothing. I tried using driver cleaner and that did nothing except say that some of the files were not there and a reinstall should fix this. Sadly enough, I resorted to a system restore, but that did nothing! Does anyone have any ideas as to what can fix this problem?

My card is a Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, if it matters.

Edit: I really am not sure what I did, but now I have an error in device manager saying the Multimedia Audio controller isn't installed. I have already installed the driver I need for my sound card though. What in the heck is going on here?
 
Back
Top