Nintendo Switch/"New" 3DS XL for sale, more being added

Paladin21

Gawd
EDIT: Some revisions on status of items (ie, I found boxes for games and bought a charger for the 3DS so I could verify firmware version). Also a few other housekeeping sorts of things. I'm adding a separate section at the bottom for stuff that I'll eventually get around to detailing out here and adding to the thread. If you're interested in any of that stuff, PM me and I'll move it from the whenever-I-get-spare-time category into right now.

I'm currently working on my doctorate, working full time, and teaching classes as an adjunct (and have a 1-year old!). I don't have time to game any more, and when I do I'm far more likely to veg at the computer than any other option. Consequently, I'm getting rid of pretty much everything else on this thread. I'll be adding additional gaming and hobby stuff periodically as I have the time to pull it and get full details.

I have the Switch with grey joycons. I don't have the box for it, but it comes with everything (dock, charger, joycon grip) in the retail package. I also have an extra (Nintendo official) charger. System has a screen protector installed, and is in like-new condition. Always kept in a Butterfox case (this one: https://www.amazon.com/Butterfox-Ni...keywords=butterfox+nintendo+switch+carry+case). Also comes with Zelda: BotW and Mario Odyssey, and has a 128GB MicroSD installed (PNY Elite). Edit: Found game cases for both games. The Zelda was the Master Edition and so has the Sheikah Slate case too. If you don't want it (I didn't like it, honestly), I'll drop the price to $375 on the combo because the stupid case eBays for at least $50 (or take the combo and re-sale it yourself, you'll likely get more judging by the Sold listings).

$400 shipped/insured

I also have a red "New" 3DS XL. It's been loaded with CFW and works with homebrew/game launcher/etc. Has 11.1.0-34U CFW on it and I used it to play "homebrew" with no issues, I really just don't have any time for this any more. Other than a few minor scuffs on the bottom of the system (ie, the side that sits on your table), it looks basically new and has had screen protectors on both screens since day 1. Has a 64GB PNY Elite MicroSD that's worked great since I got it. Also comes with one of those cheap cases I see at WalMart all the time, black, ugly but protective. Has a brand new Nintendo-branded charger (I literally just bought this so I could turn it on and see the firmware version).

$175 shipped/insured (or trade for PS4, possibly)

16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SO-DIMM kit
I ended up with an extra kit of Ripjaws F4-2133C15D-16GRS (https://www.amazon.com/G-SKILL-Ripj...=1516725760&sr=8-1&keywords=f4-2133c15d-16grs) from some work I was doing for a consulting client. Never been used/installed. Sells new on Amazon for $209 for the kit.

$150 shipped/insured

I have Heat under this same username and eBay feedback under bobhope99. I accept Paypal, and only ship to US destinations (your verified address). All items quoted shipped/insured through UPS for the full sale value. Anyone who has bought something from me will tell you I'm exceptionally picky about packing conditions, your stuff will arrive in pristine shape. Shipment will be made same day if payment is received before noon, next day if after, and tracking will be provided. Willing to work a deal for a PS4 on the 3DS, as it seems like Kingdom Hearts might finally get a release sometime this decade (and also my PS3 sounds ill when playing movies).

Things I have to sell that I still need to pull and put on the thread (PM me if you see something you're interested in):

Warhammer 40k Stuff (Tyrranid starter box, Space Hulk board game, most of an Assault on Black Reach box, etc.)

Yu-gi-oh sealed boxes (2) I got in a trade (Judgement of Light, I think?)

Warhammer Fantasy stuff (Random Ork and Skaven boxes that I have extras of)

Odroid XU-4 (like a Raspberry Pi, but *much* faster) setup for emulation station (wireless keyboard/trackpad, Xbox 360 controllers, case that holds a laptop hard drive, wireless adapter) also another XU-4 with just the case/system/laptop hd

Launch edition Wii (fully exploitable via software, never done so)

Surface Pro 1

Random Board Games/CCG's of all sorts (I have ~$300 credit with the local hobby store, PM me if you're interested in anything particular and I'll check to see if they have it and talk price)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back