• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Nintendo Dolphin GameCube NPDP-GDEV Development Debug Dev

why are you posting this stuff? this is supposed to be for members to post their sales and youre just posting random shit from random people. start a thread called "shit I found on ebay" instead.
 
why are you posting this stuff? this is supposed to be for members to post their sales and youre just posting random shit from random people. start a thread called "shit I found on ebay" instead.

I was doing that in the specific forums and got told to post them here, etc, plus some people seem to enjoy them and appreciate this type of hardware
 
why are you posting this stuff? this is supposed to be for members to post their sales and youre just posting random shit from random people. start a thread called "shit I found on ebay" instead.

Eh, there's a FS section for members, posting an eBay auction seems super redundant IMHO. If xxx person was looking for something, xxx person would search on eBay for it. Who's selling it is meaningless. Maybe forum gets ad money for linking???

I think these posts are more relevant in this forum than others.
 
Back
Top