nice idear!

And gaming was moved to the top. Boo! My Webmastering and Programming is too far to the bottom. Now I'll get confused?!

Great idea. Because I have some questions for this forum! :) I'll be posting them in a few.

Thanks for the great new forum, Kyle!

Awesome idea! I will definitely have some questions in this forum soon.

I thought this forum looked different haha. I look forward to a "Virtual" forum :p

Rats... my networking forum got moved, so now I have to search for it... :(

Yeah, yeah I like to complain! That's what happens when you get old and decrepit.

And gaming was moved to the top. Boo! My Webmastering and Programming is too far to the bottom. Now I'll get confused?!

If that confuses you, I suggest you walk away from the webmastering. ;)

One 'little' question Kyle.... if the forums aren't in Alphabetical order, why did you change their order? I know in a few days I'll get used to it, but old habits are hard to break! :D

Because I can.

From which we can infer that Kyle enjoys fucking with people.

Not really surprising.

He was a "troubled" youth growing up, coming from the "wrong" side of the tracks, so, now that he is king of the world he can....err...ohhh, :eek:.:D

I like the idea of a virtualed computing forum. I have been playing with some virtualiation at home, and right now, on my server here, I am running a few virtualized machines.

My next task is to get computers at work setup with virtual pc and windows 3.1 to get the WTF looks going.

Awesome idea!
bowdown.gif

Well I'll write a FAQ...what should it have in it? Give me suggestions and turn me loose!

Hehe, I moved gaming to the top because it is the most active in this section.

You must have all forgotten what URL you whacked in this morning...not enough coffee...not enough sleep...something. This is [H] damnit, and Kyle rules with the biggest iron gloves I've ever seen in my life. It's why I come here. Hell, his antics landed him in my signature block last week for weilding the mighty ban hammer. There's just entirely too much priceless stuff that goes on here to forget where the hell you are, because it's the only place like it.

FAQ is up, but largely geared towards VMWare solutions. There's a lot of gaps in it at the moment, and I'm welcoming people with experiences in other virtualization solutions to drop in their information. There's too much out there for one person to know it all. Either people can add to mine, or maybe we can sticky each subject matter experts FAQ? Im sure it'll all pan out, but I'd love to see others jump in.

FAQ is up, but largely geared towards VMWare solutions. There's a lot of gaps in it at the moment, and I'm welcoming people with experiences in other virtualization solutions to drop in their information. There's too much out there for one person to know it all. Either people can add to mine, or maybe we can sticky each subject matter experts FAQ? Im sure it'll all pan out, but I'd love to see others jump in.

Cover M$ solutions?

good idea on the subforum, virtualizations is getting more and more popular

Back