NF7-S in black PCB?

do any versions of them have a black PCB?

also, what would be a good choice for a black PCB motherboard taking in OCing and overall sexyness?

try to keep it ~$100, those DFI lan party boards are wicked looking but are so expensive!

i dont think there are any mobo's out there that have a black PCB

because i like to be color coordinated, but seeing as how nothing can match the NF7-s in overall price/performance ratio, im giong with that

because i like to be color coordinated, but seeing as how nothing can match the NF7-s in overall price/performance ratio, im giong with that
Good choice :D . Red and black goes well together though.

Originally posted by FiZ
Good choice :D . Red and black goes well together though.
I dunno. Red pants and black shirts usually don't go very well. Personal preference, I guess.
*ahem*

Leadtek's K7NCR18D Pro II Deluxe (or Limited Edition, I don't remember which) is black. And it's a kickass board.

Probably more expensive than the NF7-S, though.

Deluxe Limited :p

Yea it's a good board, hand picked nForce2 chips. It perfoms a little better out of the box (1-3%) than other nForce2 mobos, but it dosen't OC as well as the NF7-S or DFI Ultra Infinity. Mainly because Leadtek chose not to use a 12V P4 connector and a 5V ATX connector. Instead, it only uses a 5V ATX connector for power. So even with my 550-watt beast, im outta power and stuck at 1.85 vcore because my PSU's 12V rail is going totally un-used. The 5V & 3.3V rails are all loaded up.

:/

^^^
ChaintecH, with an H. You're thinking LeadteK, with a K. (Don't capitallize the last letters on either, btw. ;))

*ahem

Chaintech's Socket A offerings are pretty "ehh". They seem popular on the s478 side, though. Their s754 nForce3 board is OK, and I don't know about their K8T800 one. (If it exists)

the other color that i would like to stay loyal to is blue, i have 2 blue LED fans(soon to be 3), and soon a blue CCFL

Blue LEDs and red PCBs go together quite well, actually. You get this nifty deep purple color; almost black, but just barely not.

Anyway, Albatron makes/made blue boards; take a look at their offerings.

Abit boards tend to be a salmon copper color. And doesnt match well at all with ATI red. But the NF7-S is a sweet board. The copper on the back of the 9800XT matches very well with the salmon color on the Abit board though. And so does a nice Copper Heatsink like a thermalright on the CPU.

Back