ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard
final price $239.99 + free shipping

Crucial 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory - OEM
final price $12.99 (after $15.00MIR, exp 10/25) + $4.99 shipping

Kensington Ci70LE Rouge 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wireless Optical Mouse
final price $24.99 + free shipping

brother HL series HL-2070N Up to 20 ppm Laser Workgroup Monochrome Printer
final price $89.99 + $4.99 shipping

XFX PVT80FSHE9 GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported HDCP Video Card
final price $499.99 (after $50.00MIR, exp 10/14) + free shipping

ELECTRONIC DEALS

Recertified: Apple iPod nano Black 2GB Model MA099LL/A
Free DLO jam jacket w/ combo, while supplies last
final price $99.99 + free shipping

FUJIFILM FinePix Z10 Blue 7.2 MP Digital Camera 1/2.5" CCD 2.5" 150K LCD 3X Optical Zoom 4.8X Digital Zoom
Free 2GB SD card w/ combo, while supplies last
final price $164.99 + $7.14 shipping

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

mr. newegg webmaster

any chance of a deal on this (like $10 off and keep the free shipping) Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular Recording) ST3750640AS 750GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

please :) :) :)

If I remember from the last set of people begging for a deal on a 500gb SATA Seagate, the NE webmaster replied stating that there's little to nothing he/she can do concerning price drops, as Seagate applied some sort of fixed pricing policy.

Maybe a deal on a gaming mouse? Some of the brick and mortar stores are having sales on Razer (Circuit City specifically) Being that I only pay tax on top of NewEgg's price, it'd make more sense to get it at CC as it stands right now.

Newegg's price: $39.99 + $4.99 shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153004

Circuit City's price: $44.99 + tax
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Raze...66811/catOid/-13017/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I'd prefer a blue mouse, but I'd get the green since it seems like I can get a better deal for it.

Newegg Rep. Newegg is my favorite and most trusted place to buy parts but one thing Newegg needs to do is speed up it's offerings of new parts, the last 2 processors i got i had to get from club it because i got my first core 2 duo from them because they had them first, then my new Quad (Q 6600) i got from them because they guaranteed the GO stepping and newegg did not. I also had to get my new mobo from them (Asus blitz edition) newegg only had the ddr 3 version and i wanted the ddr 2 version.
Newegg being the biggest and best i know that they can bring all the new parts to the table as fast as anyone so speed stuff up a little

PS. just cut prices and do away with mail in rebates

Hey, Can you PLEASE pair the Q6600 with a different game (like you guys had with Graw 2) a few weeks ago.

I am ready to finally take the leap but Not a huge fan of RPGs at all.
Please. & thanks if you can.

PS. just cut prices and do away with mail in rebates

Don't think it's as easy to do that. I'm going to guess that most mail in rebates are not even set by Newegg themselves, but more likely by the manufacturers of the product, but we can dream, cant we? :)

with the harddrive thing........can you match/beat BB's 99 seagate cuda if we wait and give you our buisseness? im buying 3 today

Any love for a radeon 2900 pro? :( I ordered one from ewiz @ $256, but it was cancelled due to back order.

Mr. Newegg webmaster:

Tell your superiors to stop fighting what people want and start offering guaranteed G0 stepping on the Q6600. You guys deliver in every other way except for this one oversight.

Oh and nice price on the ramz.

Hey Newegg guy, I spend too much time on your web site, as a result, I spend too much money at your site, how about a coffee cup or 3?:D

I bet I spent 6k there this year just for myself:eek:

Hey Newegg guy, I spend too much time on your web site, as a result, I spend too much money at your site, how about a coffee cup or 3?:D

I bet I spent 6k there this year just for myself:eek:

If you have your own website, you can sign up our AF Program, and earn some commission for yourself.

mainly for the 5yr warranty unlike WD's 3yr...

Yeah Right... NOT!!

Don't be misled. Seagate DOES NOT (I repeat DOES NOT) honor the 5 yr. warranty on OEM tagged drives. I found this out personally just a couple months ago.

Once I read Seagate the serial#, they said, "Oh, that's an OEM drive. Only retail boxed drive are covered". Told me I should contact the computer manufacturer. I told them I bought it retail online from an authorized reseller, and they said it's only covered by the retailer's warranty period... which for NewEgg is 30 days.

Notice NewEgg's "escape clause" under the warranty statement:
Below is a summary provided for convenience only and may not be accurate or current.

# Manufacturer Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
# Manufacturer Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years

They know it's not accurate. I have mentioned the warranty discrepancy in NewEgg's reviews, but NewEgg kept deleting my posts. Hmmm.

Oh, and BTW... when I griped at NewEgg over the seemingly intentional misrepresentation...

They offered me a $25 coupon toward my next NewEgg purchase.
Isn't that called "hush money"?? LMAO

And, yes, of course I took it. Momma didn't raise no fool.

Oh, and BTW... when I griped at NewEgg over the seemingly intentional misrepresentation...

They offered me a $25 coupon toward my next NewEgg purchase.
Isn't that called "hush money"?? LMAO

And, yes, of course I took it. Momma didn't raise no fool.

so you took the hush money and then didn't honor the agreement? :rolleyes:

Momma says "Hush" - for the sake of the rest of us.

OH MAN,

You made my heart jump...I saw your link and thought SWEET! I'm ordering it this second.

BUT -- unfortunately it's not the right one.

I need the half height card for the HP slimline. There are people all over the net with these HP slimline PCs that are chomping at the bit to buy a half-height 8600GT. Check the two links again...Mine, and yours.

http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=proddesc&prod_no=1232&maincat_no=130&cat2_no=136

MSI NX8600GT-T2D256EZ vs. NX8600GT-MTD256E

You'll see there not the same. :(

here are some reference links to show you that people are clammoring for this card!

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1068348

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1224011

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1222679

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=1126569

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=1153034

Any word on getting the actual halfheight/low profile MSI card in? The only place I see on google currently selling it is an aussie shop and I'm not really interested in ordering from a location half-way across the world.

whatever happened to hardforum specific discounts?... these 'deals' are available to everyone..

I no longer feel special :-(

hi, that is an old model, we are not going to promote it on the email blast.

understandable.... its just when bugdeting things that model is perfect lol.. cheap and lots of space...19.06 cents a gb ;) thanks though im looking forward to seeing what newegg my get me to buy next

Momma says "Hush" - for the sake of the rest of us.

Huh, I thought warning everyone of the lack of warranty WAS for the sake of "the rest of us"... whatever.

And, don't get me wrong. I LOVE Newegg. Excellent deals and often free shipping. I just wish they were upfront about the OEM hard disk warranty.

NewEgg Webmaster... Keep up the great deals :D

Yeah Right... NOT!!

Don't be misled. Seagate DOES NOT (I repeat DOES NOT) honor the 5 yr. warranty on OEM tagged drives. I found this out personally just a couple months ago.

Once I read Seagate the serial#, they said, "Oh, that's an OEM drive. Only retail boxed drive are covered". Told me I should contact the computer manufacturer. I told them I bought it retail online from an authorized reseller, and they said it's only covered by the retailer's warranty period... which for NewEgg is 30 days.

Notice NewEgg's "escape clause" under the warranty statement:

They know it's not accurate. I have mentioned the warranty discrepancy in NewEgg's reviews, but NewEgg kept deleting my posts. Hmmm.

Unfortunately, the warranty discrepancy is still in the queue to get updated.
However, if you can give me your S/N on the model that you have, I can try to contact the corresponding party to fix that problem for you.

Back