• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New to Folding...Need Some Help...

Pack Rat 24

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
472
Well, I have F@H running on one of my computers (hope to have it running on a second soon), and I have one quick question for everyone. I tried using statgfx to creat a signature, but it didn't work...I filled in all of the things required and gave me a code, but when I tried to put it into a signature at another forum, it didn't show up...all it showed was www.statgfx.com ....

A. What could I have done wrong?

B. Is there another thing that I could do this with.

P.S.

I tried all three of the codes given...didn't work all three times...

Thanks!

~Pack Rat 24
 
Back
Top