Yo!
My old PC speakers (random brand) died and I'm in need of a new pair
Nothing special just something i can listen to some medium level music on
Anyway the Logitech X-540 and X-530 are both cheap where i live
Would anyone know if the LCD clip on speaker with the 540's fit on a 24" samsung syncmaster? It's not completely "flat" panel but it's about 5cm thick
becase that would really help, I don't have much desk room at all
Other than that are the 540's worth an extra $15 over the 530's?
thanks guys
My old PC speakers (random brand) died and I'm in need of a new pair
Nothing special just something i can listen to some medium level music on
Anyway the Logitech X-540 and X-530 are both cheap where i live
Would anyone know if the LCD clip on speaker with the 540's fit on a 24" samsung syncmaster? It's not completely "flat" panel but it's about 5cm thick
becase that would really help, I don't have much desk room at all
Other than that are the 540's worth an extra $15 over the 530's?
thanks guys