new Nvidia drivers

Did they smarten up and remove the restriction on ATI PhysX support? Nvidia should realize we're gonna hack that nonsense regardless. Keeping the restriction in place only reaffirms their stance as the Umbrella Corp. of hardware sales and development.

... that said, I suppose I should update my drivers. :rolleyes:

I picked up Dirt 2 from steam for 20 bucks and having a blast playing it, one of the best racing games for the pc in years. well worth the 20 bucks imo.
as far as the nvidia drivers... has anyone confirmed if the surround viewing is capable without 3d monitors?
they dont mention support on the release notes only the 3d vision.
I currently play on a 30" LG monitor and playing the game at 25x16 is nothing short of stunning.
I used to play on my 42" LG, but @ 1080p.. really didnt take advantage of my system.
before setting it up on my 42'', I had it set up on 3 dell 20" Lcd's using Maxtrox's TH2Go Vga version but i didnt like the minor distorsion (very faint scan lines) I was getting accros the monitors. Although it wasnt distracting, using the vga version wasnt really that great. Up until recently they produced the digital version that uses DVI ports. Im sure the difference is noticible going from VGA to DVI using the TH2G.

Did they smarten up and remove the restriction on ATI PhysX support? Nvidia should realize we're gonna hack that nonsense regardless. Keeping the restriction in place only reaffirms their stance as the Umbrella Corp. of hardware sales and development.

... that said, I suppose I should update my drivers. :rolleyes:

Don't blame nVidia, they are protecting the customer playing experience by disabling physx when ATI is detected :rolleyes:

Back