• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

new hyundai lcd model

I have an L90D+ and I love the thing...great monitor. Anyway, no I don't see any compelling reason to get the new model...the only real differences appear to be a few new features like USB ports in the base and a composite input.
 
thanks.

i was thinking about buying one and giving the old one to my brother.

you didn't say nothing about the 3ms rpt, nothing to say about it?
 
stopmenow said:
thanks.

i was thinking about buying one and giving the old one to my brother.

you didn't say nothing about the 3ms rpt, nothing to say about it?

oh whoops I didn't notice it was different...I thought it was still an 8ms panel. Well, I personally don't see any ghosting or anything with the L90D+ so I wouldn't see the lower response time as a real reason to get a new monitor.
 
Back
Top