• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New HS, no Core Temps

Dmac122383

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
437
I just installed a new corsair h100 and now I'm not getting any read outs for core temp, but I do get a cpu "socket" temp. I'm using HWMonitor and also CoreTemp. Before switching the heatsink I was able to get read outs of the core temps no problem. The h100 is the only thing I changed out.

My cpu socket temps are all within range and cooler than before when I was using a h50. Socket temps are 30 degrees C idle and 40-43 degrees C under a load on p95.

What could be the problem?

Thanks
 
Well for whatever reason I'm now seeing coretemps now. Its very weird because I havent changed anything at all. I guess I got lucky.
 
Back
Top