I have a dfi infinity mobo with stock sound.
I just recieved my iCEMAT Black Siberia Headset today and im very excited. I want to get it working perfect for ventrilo but im having some problems, mainly with the mic. I have the one pink connector and 1 green connector, both are plugged in right.
I have tried it on 3 diff things.
Windows Recorder: All i get is a very faint voice
AIM Talk: faint voice and a lot of feedback
Ventrilo: faint voice, loud screeching sound. (also with the hotkey, when i hold the key down, it makes a rapid *ding ding ding ding* sound like im pushing the key, is this normal?)
Volume Control
Audio Driver Config
If i can take anymore screenshots or anything to help you let me know. Im really a newb to sound and stuff so any help (i think my config or whatever is wrong) would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
I just recieved my iCEMAT Black Siberia Headset today and im very excited. I want to get it working perfect for ventrilo but im having some problems, mainly with the mic. I have the one pink connector and 1 green connector, both are plugged in right.
I have tried it on 3 diff things.
Windows Recorder: All i get is a very faint voice
AIM Talk: faint voice and a lot of feedback
Ventrilo: faint voice, loud screeching sound. (also with the hotkey, when i hold the key down, it makes a rapid *ding ding ding ding* sound like im pushing the key, is this normal?)
Volume Control
Audio Driver Config
If i can take anymore screenshots or anything to help you let me know. Im really a newb to sound and stuff so any help (i think my config or whatever is wrong) would be greatly appreciated. thanks!