• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

new gaming rig help medium-high end

ha, yeah i did... great call... how long does the build take for someone considered a computer technician ... or a pro?

and how long for someones first time? before its up and ready

I ask cuz im kind of leaning towards getting the guys that fixed my laptop for me to build it when the parts arrive
 
its very simple you can have it up and running in 40 mins longer. Now if your like me & your nuts about cable management easily expect longer.
 
Last edited:
I usually do it in about 45 minutes to an hour. I like to take my time, speed shouldn't even be a thought in your head. Check, double check and then check again.
 
Back
Top