New FS Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFRNL

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipped prices only for the contig US

Any Reasonable Offer Accepted

Free shipping within the CONUS (lower 48 states).

Radeon X1900XT (512) With Zalman Fatal1ty cooler. $70 shipped

Logitech: (2) RumblePad 2's $25 shipped ea. (Original Packaging, including everything)

Cordless Rumblepad2 $30 shipped (Original Packaging, including everything)

Stock Intel CPU cooler (I believe Quad core): $20 shipped

Stock AMD Opteron/ dual core HSF $20 shipped

3 sets (6packs) of Genuine Epson ink for R210,230,310,350/ RX510, 630, & 650: $35 shipped ea set

Factory Dana 80 Limited slip $350 This is out of an 03 F350 and it is out of a rearend. It should fit any dana 80 rearend which I believe Ford, Dodge, and GM have used at some point in time! The only thing that really should matter is spline count. I will update soon with what the spline count is.

ALL Items MAY be Negotiable to a reasonable degree!

Thanks for looking and bumps will be returned. I provide fast response times, quick shipping and Ultimate Packaging (No worries, just ask the guys whom have bought from me before). Payment preferred via paypal!Thanks for looking.

INFRNL

Last edited:
Just wondering, how'd you push the e6750 so high on air?

Any tricks? Or just a really sturdy c2d.

They are sweet processors. Plus they are only dual core so they oc better than quads. Its really not that great of an oc compared to others that I have seen on the forums. I had a Q6600 that could run @ 3.6-3.8 on air as well. I guess its partly the setup too. Just takes a lot of time, adjustments; good components, and research. hope this helps; I dont have a definate answer for you. I just used to read these forums for hours and try similar things that others used and it worked for me.

INFRNL

After work bump; Buy these items fellas/gals or make me some reasonable offers

UGuru panel sold.

thanks, I guess its all about finding the right settings :p thats why we're [H]...we do it whatever way we can haha.

ygpm.

and bump too

Time to get up... Some needs something; I know it...make me offers peeps. Have a great day!

ttt...PM's replied to. Everything still available atm. make me some reasonable offers. Excellent quality parts here!

sorry if i missed anything; had an unfortunate event happen that caused me to be out of town for the past 3 weeks.

bump

sent you two PMs on the keyboard/mouse already, not sure where you went off to. :)

pm replied too; sorry Im a lot busier than I used to be. working 80-100 hrs a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back