New DD polyethylene res?

Since DD has not come up with one new idea since the Maze block, I'd say Swifty.
 
:D I just recieved one of those...pretty nice setup so far. My pump died during testing so I am not really sure how well this things will work out with this. Pretty nice otherwise.
 
quite possibly the first bay res ever that doesnt completely suck ass?

Looks like its made by one of em and rebadged. Or maybe they both gettin em from the same supplier.
 
I think nobody will ever know who actually makes that resevoir, lol it is like my external HD case....I have seen this thing reviewed damn near 20 times, all the time with a different name from a different maker.
 
Erasmus354 said:
I think nobody will ever know who actually makes that resevoir, lol it is like my external HD case....I have seen this thing reviewed damn near 20 times, all the time with a different name from a different maker.

Only one company manufactures this reservoir
 
Back
Top