NEW COOLANT -100c

nooh

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everybody , i hope you are all fine and i hope you all have a nice day.

I was reading the articles today and i came across this . It is a new coolant diffent than any other and is very expensive.

Is there anybody who has used this , if so what is it like and is it really this good?

I want to know if you can use it with the thermaltake tower ?
Anyway here is the link and all have a nice day , take care.

http://theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32959
:)

nice, wonder if you can still use the same tubes.. or will it require tubes to withstand those temps.

If you completely sealed your thermaltake tower you could use this. Very interesting concept though.

so I just get that stuff, seal up my case, and put the evap core of an air conditioner in it.... LoL

It would be great for a chiller as well. With a well designed evaporator/reservoir combo, you would need much less than a gallon.

nhusby said:
so I just get that stuff, seal up my case, and put the evap core of an air conditioner in it.... LoL

yep just seal it up drop in the coil and then spend $1200 bucks for that stuff and there you go. Only $1200 bucks, What a bargin :rolleyes:

There are much cheaper fluids to use in an immersion rig. There's no reason to use that stuff for anything else.

shit, that stuff is cheap, im going to start putting it in my gas tank.

Wow...the inquirer... :rolleyes:

Not to mention chilling the board is just NOT going to work, the caps cannot withstand those temps, they freeze, and your board bites the big one. I don't even think military grade caps can withstand those temps, not to mention the "wicking" action that your cables and power cables are going to produce.

Direct dye and or chilled liquid cooling is still the only way to go.

at menards by my house they have cryo tek coolant thats like 40$ a gallon and does -100C undilluted

what (cheap) kinds of coolants are good for emersion cooling? (I'm not talking about -100*C)

Back